Using the Foil Master Finishing Tool
- Before turning on the power, screw on the desired tip.
- Use the switch in the handle and move to position 'I'. The tool will take a few minutes to heat to the required temperature.
- Use the stand supplied when not in use.
- The tool should be held like a pen for free-hand drawing/writing when using the tips and held upright when using the stamping dies.
- Keep your fingers on the blue insulated hand-grip at all times
- Never touch the metal shaft as this becomes very hot.
- Not Suitable for young children
- Ensure that the tools is connected to a suitable electricity supply at the correct voltage
On surfaces which are resilient, or which soften at temperature, the width of marking depends upon pressure and can be varied. Marking of any size and shape may be made by rubbing the stylus evenly over the whole area. Designs and lettering may be applied with the aid of stencils and templates.
The stylus may be left running for any length of time without harm, and will not overheat or cause scorching. There are no parts likely to wear out in normal use and the tool should last almost indefinitely. However, in the event of damage or failure, please return the complete tool to us for repair.