These dry cleaning sponges effectively remove dirt, dust, soot and smoke damage from paper, painted metal and wood surfaces, fabrics and a variety of other surfaces. They are widely used for clean-up operations following fire damage, but the cleaning applications for these versatile sponges continue to grow.
- Dimensions: 152mm x 76mm x 45mm
- Ideal for cleaning dry soiling of stone and hard surfaces
- Use dry, as you would a pencil eraser, dry cleaning sponges leave no residue
- Can be used on fabrics where solvent or wet cleaning is not desired or possible
- Conservators use them for dry cleaning of books and paper, particularly for dust and dry mould
- Quickly remove dust, lint and hair from fabrics, carpets, curtains and more
Smoke sponges are made from vulcanized natural rubber. They can be washed in cold water, using a little soap, but must be thoroughly air-dried before reusing.